The Art of Combat Kinetic Linking
You can Absorb the effective and discard the limited, like the icons of fighting innovators before us. What we Absorb?
- Old time training BAGWORK weighted resistance is important any strike without speed and power is not useful balance is the objective.
- Measuring distance with the lead leg minimizes the risk and increases the odds of landing because you’ve gathered the key measurement.
- Crescent up kicking leg up by doing a front kick, extending the entire leg up.
- Think of Punter stretching or practice kicking before he kicks a ball.
- At the peck of that kick turn all of your momentum down focusing on coming down straight on the opponent’s center line with all of that kinetic energy.
- Here’s the man Benson Henderson doing it in a fight jump to 00:36.
-Stay chill have fun, and work the bag with some kicks folks