The Art of Combat Kinetic Linking
You can Absorb the effective and discard the limited, like the icons of fighting innovators before us.
What we Absorb?
- Turning Side Kick
- Pull shoulder like you’re starting a lawn mower.
- Turn head to look keep leg planted.
- Turn the heels to the opponent, then extend with proper side kicking fundamentals.
- Check out that Joe Rogan link from the last TKD post for a visual reference. Joe Rogan And Duane “Bang” Ludwig kicking stuff
- Hook Kick
- Lift leg like up extend and retract kick.
- Rotate to the outside of the target and retract kick through target it is one smooth motion.
- Step to the outside with lead leg, lift and bring it across like a roundhouse kick in reverse.
- Finishing by retracting for the snapping effect.
- Here’s a link of one in competition Icing the Tae Bo guy. BillyBlanks getting hooked